So, it has been far too long since my last post. Its been a pretty busy end of the semester, but thankfully it will be all over with after my exam at three. Then its just packing and going home!
Then its yard sale, packing packing packing, and then going to my new home. :D I am quite excited about this, have been waiting for it for about a year now. I am looking forward to the summers not being quite as hot.
In a different area I am pleased to say that with my soon-to-be free-er schedule, I will have more time to write. I am thinking I will be posting some of my more creative work on here just to get everyone's opinion. This will hopefully include poems, clips of short stories, and ideas that I want to bounce off people. Oh, and I am DETERMINED to finish my novel. Its so gonna happen! And what would b REALLY awesome was if I could post on here once a day. Lets see how that goes, shall we?
In the meantime:
Can't wait to read your published book!
ReplyDeleteI am quite excited to get this project done. I have been sitting on it long enough!
ReplyDelete