Saturday, May 7, 2011

One Week

I roughly have a week before I get to adjust to Northern life again :)

The past two days have been full of packing and yard sale-ing. We have made enough for the moving truck and the gas for both the truck and dad's car. I have been so tired lately! But, its good because lately I have been tired enough to actually go to bed at a decent time. I went to bed at 11 Thursday night and 10 last night. Which is way better than what I was doing for the school year!

What was left over from the yard sale we gave to the Union Mission. Which, ironically enough, they were not very nice people that we ran into. Apparently there is a list of things they wont take- including things like a golf bag. Who knew, right? They claimed to have a list of what they couldn't accept, and when I asked my brother about it he told me "yeah I happened to look inside the loading dock and right around the corner there was a list on the wall." Well... they should put it on the outside of the wall, I think. Anywho.

I am so tempted to take another nap but I really need to get on some sort of better sleeping schedule. I am not sure which I should do.

Oh and PS- made straight B's this semester. I guess that's what I get for consciously making the goal of straight A's! :P

~Bridget Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment