Wednesday, May 11, 2011

There was a creative title here, but the Keebler Elves stole it...

This always happens to me: song catchy, up beat song with horrible, horrible, lyrics gets stuck in my head. For example, S&M by Rihanna has been stuck in my head all day. And for those of you who don't know, it has lyrics such as "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but chains and whips excite me." Pretty bad right? Well without thinking I just start singing it out loud and start getting weird looks...

Outside of this horrible song being stuck in my head all because I heard it once a couple days ago, I have been pretty excited. In less tan 72 hours, I will be in NY. Wooooooo!

I have decided to share with you another fun song to get stuck in your head, assuming you don't know of it already.

I give you the lyrics because you need to hear all of it :)

~Bridget Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment